CLEAN DUCTS. CLEAN AIR.
B&W Heating & Cooling, Inc. uses a pneumatic pressurized Duct Whip System to improve the air quality of your home. This patented system cleans the entire duct surface. The state-of-the-art pneumatic cleaning action assures you of the finest possible air duct cleaning job on the market today. It has the appearance of an octopus’s tentacles which makes it possible to clean in every crevice and around every corner. High-pressure compressed air powers the whip lead movement to speeds as high as 100mph. The dirt, dust and debris are removed by our massive radial suction fan. This fan is powered by a 20 hp gas engine that is mounted in the trailer. The dirt is sucked out of your ductwork and travels through our large vacuum hose to the trailer outside. A sanitizer is then used to help eliminate any germs or fungi in the duct work.
At the customers request we will take before and after pictures to show our customers they are getting what they paid for GUARANTEED! In the images below you will notice all the grime that has built up and caked onto the sides of the air duct. Air quality in your home is negatively impacted by this debris, and it demands a professional duct cleaning. Protect your home and the ones you love by improving air quality. Our professionals thoroughly clean your ducts and ensure a quality job. After our professionals clean air ducts, the quality of air in your home will increase and your family will notice the difference.
Your air ducts may need cleaning if you see these signs:
- An air duct with permanent or long-term water damage.
- Mold, mildew, slime, or other microbial growth.
- Debris buildup that restricts air-flow.
- Dust, cobwebs, or other debris visibly blowing from ductwork/registers.
- Evidence of insect or rodent infestation.
- Offensive odors from your ductwork or HVAC system.
- Frequent bouts of illness or allergies among your family.
- Fiberglass ductwork, which collects contaminants more easily than sheet metal.